Catch-up March 2019-Now
So, things were sooo hectic since March, but since we're done I'll try to catch you up in bullet form...
- We finally got moved and finished it all by Saint Patrick's Day
- We moved back to the apartments I used to live in from 2011-2015....
- We had to catch up the cats' shots
- The cats both feel more at home here than the other place, and they've gotten quite comfotable
- My roommate and I are grateful for the build of the place and also to not be dealing with Aric
- We both have been keeping the place clean for the most part
- I'm sloooowly unpacking and sorting through my junk with her help
- I just hit 1 year and 9 months 4 days ago when it comes with my selfharm recovery
- I haven't smoked for 1 month and 2 weeks.
- I've been trying to keep up with my dailyaudiobible but I fell 5 days behind once again.
- I reach level 120 on Habitica with keeping up with my life goals
- Been lifting weights, walking, and exercising more often lately, but been falling behind the past few days here too
- Been tracing back on my old poetry and sharing them as throwbacks
- Enjoying Habitica, Gaiaonline, and ZEPETO (new avatar maker),lately
- Making a mixed playlist of my favourite songs too.
- Joining plenty of Christian furry groups and making new friends as well
Researching Faith, Recovering, and Ree-chan...Huzzah!
Since I hit my 1 yr and 9 month mark already that's why her bday is coming.... I created her on my 9 month mark. in 3 months I will hit my 2 year mark! I'm so proud of myself in this but atm I'm building Ree as a character based on my current progress and future atm that means just writing her bio and drawin her but soon I'll make a fantasy-based fictional diary/journal of her journeys and life on my wattpad.
Luceo Non Uro,